160 METERS ANTENNA (67)
- Antenna installation 160 meters by W1QC
- Antenna Projects From The YCCC -- Double-L For 80/160, -- From The Yankee Clipper Contest Club
- Antenna Restrictions? - Here is Some Advice.
- Antenna Zoning for the Radio Amateur - ARRL Book On legal aspects of antenna restrictions.
- ANTENNAS by Rick Hiller W5RH
- Flags and Pennants -- Receive antennas for limited space with good noise rejection.
- Folded Dipoles
- G5RV Multi-Band Antenna The G5RV antenna, with its special feeder arrangement, is a multiband centre-fed antenna capable of very efficient operation on all hf bands from 3.5 to 28 MHz.
- Half Square Antennas -- From K3KY .
- Height Of Dipoles - Patterns By AA3RL
- Helix Antenna, Axial-Mode -- By Dr. D.T. Emerson
- Home Made Antennas from WE6W - Bazooka Antennas and more.
- Horizontal Antennas above Real Ground
- Horizontal Half-wave Dipole above a Counterpoise
- Improve Antenna 80 and 160 meter, by K1KI
- Inverted L Antennas By Arnie Coro (CO2KK)
- K3KY Low Band Antennas
- K6STI Receiving Loop
- Loop Antenna, Magnetic, Portable -- From G4FON
- Love My Loop! by W4KSY
- Low Band Antennas -- From K3KY
- Short Vertical Antennas and Ground Systems - VK1BRH
- ShortyForty Dipole -- From FlashWebHost
- Stealth Amateur Radio - Book From The ARRL
- The $4 Special - An all-band wire antenna by W1GFH
- Vertical Antenna - transportable by CT1BYR
- Vertical Antennas - Ground/Radial Systems, Phased Arrays of Short
- Vertical Antennas & Ground Screens -- By N6RK
- Vertical Antennas, Why Radials?- A MUST READ - From Butternut antennas
- W8JK wire antenna
- Antenna for the low bands 80-160 meters - by EI7BA
G5RV antennas - 160-10 meters by WB0W
Compact Capacitor Antennas book and e-book
Texas Bug Catcher COIL Used on all bands 10 - 160 meters, particularly 40 - 160 meters, when operating without.